Volunteer Work

I plan on writing my paper on volunteer work. My parents started me down the volunteer path when I was just a kid. We used to go to the humane society and do whatever we could to help out. Since then,I've tried to do as much volunteer work as I could fit into my schedule. This is something that I am obviously very passionate about.I would love to educate as many people as I could about the different opportunities for volunteer work out there, as well as the effect it has on the world.

There have been a bunch of natural disasters lately and speaking with my parents about these issues got me to thinking about what exactly is being done.People keep saying to me "Too bad you aren't a nurse yet, you could really be helping out in Haiti!" I don't think this statement is true. Isn't there a ton of things we could be doing to help besides sending money? Even if you don't have a degree? These questions are exactly what I want to explore in my paper.

0 photos:

Post a Comment