Final Reflections

Goodbye's are not my strong point, I always feel a little sad saying them. Of course, I'm mostly talking about saying goodbye to people, not blogs. Honestly, I'm not a bit sad about saying farewell to my blogging experience. Don't get me wrong, I actually had a fair amount of fun writing these blogs. I love technology,I like writing and I love reading too and blogging puts all these great things together. I'm betting, the only reasons that I feel I have to complain is because I was pretty much forced to write things, not just doing them on my own, because the blogging experience was part of my writ 101 class.

I did think I got a lot out of the blogs. I got a chance to read a bunch of my classmates blogs as well. Some of the subjects we wrote on were pretty interesting, so I wanted to know what my their opinions or stories were about. I do however admit that sometimes the only reason I would click someone else's blog was to compare mine or get some ideas on how the flow of my own blog should go. I also learned a little bit about html as well. Although, I couldn't get this one thing figured about about how to attach pictures to my blogs without hosting them from another site, but that was just a minor annoyance.

I really don't think I will continue to post on this blog site. The idea does appeal to me but I can't imagine myself having enough spare time to to write down random thoughts.Plus, the idea of other random people reading my random posts creeps me out a little bit. I'm pretty sure none of my friends subscribe to blogger.com so the only people who would be reading it would be strangers or myself (Dear Diary...) Nope, I'll probably be on facebook instead...or floating the river.

0 photos:

Post a Comment