Grey's Anatomy

I work for a television company. Of course I'm obsessed with TV. It's part of my job to know what is new and hot. So, obviously I'm having a hard time picking just one TV show. I settled on Grey's Anatomy. This is my favorite show, ever! The first time I ever saw it, I was actually baited with the promise of a home cooked meal and was instead, forced to watch Grey's Anatomy.

My major is nursing, so the whole hospital setting drew me in at first. I know a bunch of medical terminology from my previous training. This show doesn't make many mistakes. It has all of the exciting, shocking, crazy plots of soap opera. However, it also has extensive medical scenes filled with drama and more crazy plots. These two components to this awesome show help to balance it out. I know a lot of guys that will admit to watching it religiously. There are a lot of things that happen it that show that make me wonder if its actually true. I resort to googling some weird crazy disease almost immediately after watching.

1 photos:

Molly said...

My mother loves this show. I don't really understand it but your arguments compel. :)

Post a Comment