Sin City

My 2010 Spring Break was amazing! It was definitely not a restful vacation. I went to Las Vegas with my two very best guy friends and we were armed for a good time. We spent the first day drinking fruity alcohol drinks, sight seeing,taking a zillion pictures and getting sunburned. The first few days we were there we were too excited and ended up going to sleep pretty early,considering we were in Vegas. We packed our days full of walking and seeing everything that we possibly could.

The rest of our trip was honestly, a little blurry. I really won't go into detail why, I'm sure you could imagine. We went to the wax museum,and we took another zillion pictures with fake celebrities. Our last night we packed full of adventures. We went and saw a Criss Angel show and got to sit in the fourth row. It was one of the best shows I have ever seen in my life. I loved it!! After Criss Angel, we decided to go to the Minus 5 bar. We had seen it in a show about the top 10 coolest bars in America( or something like that) on the travel channel. Before entering the bar you have to put on huge coats,gloves and furry boot. Everything was ice; the bar,chairs,statues,decorations, and even the glasses we were drinking from. I'm still not rested up from my trip and I can I definitely say that I have some "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" stories!!

0 photos:

Post a Comment